Bleach: Shades of grey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shades of grey is an open AU Bleach RP forum. This means that all original characters and content have either been removed entirely or adapted and added to. Now that thats out of the way, welcome to Bleach: Shades of grey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 am
Latest topics
» Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]
Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm by Risa

» Sven Tatsuba [Soul]
Searching For the Demon King EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 am by Artix

» I'll be back before you know it! ;D
Searching For the Demon King EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm by Artix

» Making ourselves known!
Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm by Artix

» The beginning...
Searching For the Demon King EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm by Artix

» Soul/Student template!
Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm by Artix

» Increasing the minimum.
Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm by Artix

» Academy student application!
Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm by Artix

» The Hunger Games
Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am by Artix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Artix
Searching For the Demon King Vote_lcapSearching For the Demon King Voting_barSearching For the Demon King Vote_rcap 
Kiyoko Kaneko
Searching For the Demon King Vote_lcapSearching For the Demon King Voting_barSearching For the Demon King Vote_rcap 
Sovay
Bolexle
Mega
Jin
Providence
Akimoto
Croith
Takeshi Yuu
Forum
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is michaelsebastian

Our users have posted a total of 715 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
BG AFF 22 Bleach Platinum Hearts

Our affiliation button!
Photobucket
BSoG copyright.
  • (c) Bleach: shades of grey URL is owned by Artix
  • (c) All original idea's presented here belong to the members of the site and in turn belong to BSoG.
  • (c) Bleach - Tite Kubo

Searching For the Demon King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Croith

Searching For the Demon King Empty
PostSubject: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Shigematsu walked into the district seventy-eight of rukongai. He was he looking for the man people call the demon king. He was curious about whether or not this man would be a worthy master. He has only really head about his name and nothing more. So he would have to gather information from the locals.

He walked up to the nearest person his saw and asked, "Can you tell me about the demon king and where he might be?" The man looked shocked and frightened when he heard the name demon king. "I...I...I don't anything." He said like he was frightened and scared for his life as he ran off. He went around asking some more people he saw, but never got any answers.

He stopped and leaned against a wall to take a break. "No one seems to want to talk about him nor do they want to tell me where he is. Finding him might be harder than I thought it would be. "I guess I am going to have to search for him asking everyone I see." He thought. He looked around and didn't see anyone around right now and wondered where everyone went. "Are the people here trying to avoid me now. It seems like that might be the case." He thought as he closed his eyes to think some more about how he was going to find him.

Last edited by Croith on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

A single shriek cracked through the air. The scream of a woman, quickly silenced. With the silence came a number of other shouts and yells, some sounding like young children. These also stopped suddenly. Silence once more. Not a single person ventured outside to investigate the source of the terrible screaming, instead they remained inside, softly praying that their corpses would not litter the streets next. Those that were not under shelter during this event quickly faded away into the nearest alleyway like a ghost. The seventy-eighth district was now dead.

The sun's light grew dim as even it's solar godlike persona hid behind a mass of clouds. Standing at what appeared to be almost seven foot in height was a terrible figure, darkening the doorway of some poor souls home. Unkempt raven black hair, ragged looking patchwork clothes. A bloodied sword. Laying next to the feet of this monstrous being were two corpses. A man and a woman. The emotionless emerald green eyes of the beast looked at the other cowering members of this family; one child and one old man. The child, barely ten was crying but was too frightened to make a noise, the old man only saw the grim reaper finally coming for him.

The old man would have to die lest he come seeking revenge in a few years time with a rebbellion set to bring the demon kings reign down. The child was young and impressionable, his mind would be broken, he would have to be eunathised. The old man apologised over and over but to no avail. The demon king had been refused what was rightfully his and punishment was due. This could have been avoided had they agreed to handing over the food that they had.

Finally the child, a young boy, made his voice known by screaming out desperately for help, tears streaming down his tiny cheeks. The old man covered the kid with his body. Foolish. The jagged edge of The Demon Kings blade was held high into the air as the childs cries for help quickly became inaudible high pitched babbline...
Back to top Go down
https://shadesofgrey.rpg-board.net
Croith

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Shigematsu train of thought was broke with the shriek he heard. He opened his eyes to the sudden silence of all the sound. He decided to approach the area where he heard the screams coming from. He crept towards the sound of the shriek. There he saw a giant standing in a doorway with a bloodied sword.

He watched silently behind a wall to avoid detection. After all he wasn't he to intervene nor get into any fight himself he was only here to find the demon king. Shigematsu saw what was happening and had a feeling of what was to come next. However he did not care for he did not know those people nor was he a hero of justice.

He continued to watch the scene unfold before his very eyes. He has watched many things like this in the past and this time is no different. The boy screamed for help, but no one would come. That's the way people are. They care about themselves more than anyone else.

However this may just be his chance. This guy seems strong and not one to run away from a name. So he stood up and walked out asking the giant of a man, "Can you tell me about the demon king, and where he might be?" Shigematsu relaxed himself by leaning against the wall awaiting to see if it will be the same response or different.
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 pm

The child's voice was no more as was the wisened mind of the old man. Both lay dead. This was in fact usual routine for The Demon King, people refused, they died. If people complied, well it all depended on what kind of mood he was in, such is the attitude of a tyrant. He was The Demon King and his kingdom was a dictatorship. The food (Two loafs of bread and several bottles of water) was scavenged from the house and the corpses. This wasn't much but one couldnt expect any more from the citizens of such a low numbered district, in fact The Demon King was surprised that they had this much.

The streets were still deserted when he left the now desolate shack the owners once called home but now called their graves. Not a soul would dare enter the street until they were sure that he had moved on. The Demon King wiped the blood on his own rags and slid it back into the sheathe hidden beneath his clothes.

Just as he was about to head back into the woods where he would rest for a day or two with the food he had just obtained a voice stopped him. With his hand slowly shifting underneath his clothes The Demon king turned. Either the owner of this voice was a new denizen or he was just plain stupid, either way his chances of surviving this encounter were slim to none.

A red haired man with two deep scars in the shape of a crossing chasm on his face stood leaning against a wall. Yes, he was stupid. Nobody, not even a recently added member of this district would dare talk to such a large man with such a relaxed position. Artix noticed the sword at the mans waist and tightly gripped his own underneath his rags.

"Have you never heard of the phrase 'Speak of the devil and he shall appear?'" Artix answered the mans question with a question of his own.
Back to top Go down
Croith

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Shigematsu crossed his arms remaining relaxed while watching for the giant of a man reach for his sword again. "I see he doesn't trust me. That's good. It's good not to trust anyone. For they may betray you at anytime." He thought as he closed his eyes hearing the giant of a man's response.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear. I guess that must mean that he himself is the demon king. However jumping to conclusions right away will not do. So I shall ask him." He opened his eyes as he thought and looked at the man. "So I am guessing that you are the Demon King? Am I correct?" He asked

Shigematsu looked at the man from head to toe analyzing every thing he saw. Scars indicate that he has been through many battles surviving from even major wounds. Torn up cloths also indicate the many fights that they have been through and all the wear and tear that would be there. It would seem that he knows his way around a fight. "I will have to be careful if this turns into a fight." He thought calmly
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Artix grimaced at the site of the man's eyes looking him up and down as if he were a mildly interesting object sitting on a shelf. But what bugged him more was why this guy had been searching for him. The only reason anybody with a bad attitude and a sword went looking for Artix was to fight him and even now nobody dared do such a thing. The strength of The Demon was vast and everyone knew it.

You couldnt go a single day in district seventy-eight without hearing about The Demon King of Rukongai, this was after all the place where the devilish being had been formed all those years ago. Back then The Demon King was only a lowly street thug fighting to survive just like the rest of them. From there evolution turned the surviver into the monster.

He remembered it like it were yesterday. Aldestina the dark angel whom Artix believed to be his saviour. The icy cold tendrils of betrayal. The sharp dagger like feeling of regret. He couldnt escape from it. It was like a scar upon his heart cut so deep that forgetting it was impossible. Thankfully he also remembered the rule he had made himself to ensure nothing along the same lines would ever happen. "Never trust a being with the ability to reason."

"Yes," Artix said menacingly. Rising to his full height and making sure that his displeasure was apparant in his speech. "You've found The Demon King and unless you give me a good reason for you being here you've also found yourself a cold hard grave." He narrowed his eyes, silently daring this stranger to make a move while at the same time keeping his sword arm alert and ready.
Back to top Go down
Croith

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 pm

"Yes" Artix said menacingly. He rose to his full height. "You've found The Demon King and unless you give me a good reason for you being here you've also found yourself a cold hard grave." His displeasure could be heard in his voice. Shigematsu got out of his relaxed pose and walked toward the demon king. "So you are the demon king."

"Then I have a question for you. Can you lead? Are you a good leader? Do you know how to use everyone at your disposal?" Shigematsu asked questioningly. He walked around the demon king making as many observations he can, but staying a safe distance away. Just out of the reach of his sword.

"It seems I have displeased him. It seems like a fight will most likely break out then. I can't stay relaxed anymore. He will need to move to hit so I will wait and prepare for that moment if it happens." He stopped circling the demon king to stand in front of him. It's time to wait and see how this turns out.
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Who the hell was this guy and what exactly was he after? Artix couldnt figure it out. He wanted to know if Artix was a good leader? He must be pretty idiotic to think that anybody named "Demon" would be a benevolent and good leader. Tyrannical maybe and harsh yes but not forgiving. Nonetheless he could probably make a small group of people act like efficient fighters if he so desired. But he did not. Being a leader wasnt something that appealed to Artix, he prefered life the way it was, without others, free from the constant threat of being stabbed in the back. Devoid of any liabilities. And detached from any possible emotional ties to team mates. Lord only knew he had made that mistake before. Again the memories of Aldestina and her gang.

"I made the mistake of leading a group before." Artix began. "I'm not looking to make it again, you'll have to go elsewhere for your 'leader' 'cause I 'aint interested."

His words rang with finality. As far as he was concerned this conversation was over and the two men had nothing more to do with each other. He gave the red haired guy one last glance, photographing his face to memory should he need to use it as a reference in the future. He then slowly turned his back upon Croith, his fist still enclosed around the handle of his sword and continued his journey to the rukongai woods.
Back to top Go down
Croith

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 pm

"That doesn't answer my question. I don't care whether you created a group in the past or not, whether you care to do it again, or that you thought it was a mistake. However assuming you created one you do have some skills in leadership. I also don't care about tyrannical or benevolent rulers as they are both ways rule. I want you to tell me more about your ability to rule. We will not be done nor will I stop until I find out whether you are a good ruler or not, ability wise." Shigematsu said as he ran in front of the demon king and stopped.

He stared at the demon king awaiting for the next move. He figured this type of questioning wouldn't end well. The demon king didn't seem to want to continue but he had to get his answers otherwise he couldn't go looking for another. If he didn't get his answers he would have to keep chasing him down, until he finally learned what he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:02 pm

The Demon King couldnt believe his eyes. For the first time in decades somebody was going against him. Defying his will. But just like all of the others it was only for personal gain, as the scar faced man said; he didnt care. The rage flared inside of him once more and Artix lost himself to the roar of battle. He could already see this mans lifeless corpse blocking the road. A reminder that The Demon King ruled rukongai! His sword was drawn a second time with a sinister serpentine hiss and it was ready to spill blood.

Regardless of this thought he was secretly glad that somebody had finally gone against him. The call of real battle could be heard for the first time in a long time and Artix yearned to hear it through to the end. The earth would be stained with blood, the skies filled with screams and the air with death.

"I warned you!" Artix roared. "Now this slum will be your resting place!"

His words were followed by a beastly growl as he lunged forwards and brought his sword down towards Croith's head. He was small, weedy and weak looking. This fight would last only a minute and Artix would make sure of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Croith

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:17 pm

"I warned you!" the demon king roared. "Now this slum will be your resting place." the anger could be seen within the demon kings eyes and the lust for blood could be felt. "I figured as much he is quick to temper and to attack. I guess I will have to wait until he calms down to talk to him again."

The demon king lunged at shigematsu bringing his sword down towards his head. Shigematsu used as little movement to dodge the attack. He swung like a door sliding his right foot back behind his left. The demon king's blade crashed down in front of him tearing shigematsu's shirt with it.

Shigematsu did a back flip and jumped onto the roof of one of the houses. "It seems I asked to much to quickly. I will appear before you again when you have calmed down and ask again." He stood there ready to retreat, the front of his shirt ripped off, and his scars clearly showing.
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:32 pm

The assault was dodged but that didnt bother Artix. It was an obvious attack. Croith launched himself onto a building and Artix instantly followed, determined to kill his target. The small bag strapped against his back bounced as the food and water within was thrown around inside it. With the swiftness that Croith flipped Artix guessed that it wouldnt be easy to catch up to him once there was enough distance between the two, he would have to catch him as soon as possible and keep him at close range. No telling what kind of tricks he'd have up his sleeve.

Using the table from one of the street stalls Artix propelled himself into the air and straight for Croith where he once more a mad swipe with his sword. This time it was horizontal so Croith couldnt move to the left or right and hope to live. All the while the demonic roaring of The Demon King continued.

Back to top Go down
Croith

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 pm

The demon king launched himself up towards shigematsu. The determination in the demon kings eyes could be seen. Shigematsu figured the demon king really wanted to kill him and right now nothing would stop that. Not wanting to kill him he has no choice but to flee. The demon king's sword flew from the left aiming towards shigematsu.

Shigematsu jumped to the right and dropped down into an alley. He just barely avoided the slash of the demon king cutting off some hair from the top of his head. He ran to the end of the alley throwing caltrops behind him. Then he stood there waiting to see if he would continue to be followed.
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Nobody knew this district better than Artix. Having spent most of his spiritual years here he had learned every nook and cranny there was. Croith could hide nowhere. The demon followed his victim down into the dank shadowed back alleys. Having failed twice at cutting the bastard down he was now pretty pissed off. The moment his eyes met the dark figure of his target he continued with his charge. He was relentless, like a hellish freight train!

A deep pain in his feet caused Artix to stumble, it felt like dozens of long tiny needles had just shot through the nerves in the soles of his feet. Despite this he continued to charge, swinging his sword like a man possessed. The spikes had slowed him somewhat but he had to try and murder this son of a bitch. It had to be done. His last desperate attempt was a forward lunge, his sword penetrating the air like a rocket aimed straight at Croith's chest.
Back to top Go down
Croith

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:25 am

Shigematsu watched as the demon king followed him down and charge at him. The demon king stumbled stepping on the caltrops, but still charging. The caltrops didn't stop him, but they slowed him down. Shigematsu stepped back out of the alley while the demon king still charged him.

The demon king started to fall while lunging forward. His sword rocketed towards Shigematsu's chest. Using the same stepping technique he used before, he slide his left foot behind his right, swinging open like a door. He jumped into the air spinning and landing with the alley he came from behind him. He ran forward as fast as he could. He dashed in and out of alleys in an attempt to shake his pursuer. This time he wasn't stopping it was time to escape.
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:43 am

The prey had fallen through the demons claws, fleeing at the precise moment. Artix continued forwards, with no target to hit he fell to the ground. He was humiliated by a fly! But he wasn't done. He would hunt down the red haired stranger and make his death slow and painful.

[End thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Demon King   Searching For the Demon King Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching For the Demon King
Page 1 of 1